Thursday, May 29, 2014

If only

I want to live in a world where no one locks their doors because no one will enter their houses to rob or harm them.

I want to live in a world where girls and boys don't have to be scared of adults they are supposed to trust and will become happy and confident.

I want to live in a world where everyone thinks that they do not need a gun to protect themselves from other people with guns who think that they have to protect themselves from other people with guns who think...

I want to live in a world where everyone greets everyone else with a smile, curiosity, and no assumptions or prejudices of what kind of person the other person might be.

I want to live an a world where people stop to smell the roses.

I want to live in a world where people share what they have with others who have less without asking anything in return and without having to be asked.

I want to live in a world where everyone appreciates the nature, its beauty and natural products without exploiting and destroying them beyond repair.

I want to live in a world where every child is loved and welcomed and brought up to be a confident, compassionate person without prejudice or fear.

Going to start working on that right now!
 

No comments: